The Agency for Quality in the Galician University System (ACSUG) will hold the position of Administrative Secretary for the Spanish Network of University Quality Agencies (REACU), taking over from AQU Catalunya, rwhich held that position during 2017.
In its role as the entity responsible for administrative and secretarial duties, a meeting was called for the General Assembly of the Spanish Network of University Quality Agencies, to be held on Monday, 26 February at the offices of the ACSUG.
In addition to representatives from the National Agency for Quality Evaluation and Accreditation (ANECA) and from the ACSUG, that meeting was attended by representatives from the quality agencies from Catalonia, Andalusia, the Basque Country, Castile and León, Madrid,Valencia and the Balearic Islands, with the following main agenda items being addressed:
- Discussion on possible subjects for production of joint reports that will comply with point 3.4 of the European Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in Higher Education, "Thematic Analysis".
- Discussion of the minimum criteria that double-degree programmes must meet during the accreditation process.
- Discussion of the minimum criteria that online degrees must comply with during the verification and accreditation process.
- Discussion of the interpretation document for profiles and personnel associated with the doctoral programme.
- Information about the 7 February 2018 meeting of the University Committee for Regulation of Monitoring and Accreditation (CURSA in Spanish). The comments were especially focused on the proposals to amend the draft version of the Resolution which issues instructions on the procedure for institutional accreditation of departments and schools at public and private universities.